Spacef modular mixer v 1.03a
Is available as full install or update only.Installing full install
It is advised to create a folder called “SpaceF Modular Mixer” in your Scope or Xite “Devices/Mixer” directory. That way, all your mixers will be in the same folder.
Download and install the DSP in your Scope/Xite “App/DSP” folder .
Then unzip the Core install and go inside the first folder. Select all the folders you see, and copy them to your newly create “SpaceF Modular Mixer” directory.Installing the update
To install the update, you need to unzip it in a temporary directory, then go inside “update” and select all folders.
Then go in your modular mixer folder, and paste the updated folders, so it overwrites old modules.
Updates and additions.
- Route 124v : 12 inputs, 4 stereo bus outputs. V for “vertical”; input pads are on the left side of the project module.
- Route 124h: 12 inputs, 4 stereo bus outputs. H for “horizontal”; input pads are on the top side of the project module, the module is longer horizontally than vertically.
- 12SL: 12 stereo channels with level faders and vu meters.
- 8SL: please note that 8SL is the only one that has “num” on level faders. You create your “All Num” preset in consideration of your hardware controller. Then load the All Num preset on other 8SL “once only”. After setting each 8SL to respond to a different midi channel, you can use the hardware controller to control the mix by groups of 8. This mode is particularly adapted to BCF2000.
Added on some modules:
Di/Do pads to link the “defeat” button of Level Channel modules only as well as stems.
Stems: when busses are off, the graphic displays blurred knobs rather than nothing.
- · MB7 build 111; contains a rebuild of the solo features. Solves a possible uncompatibility on Xite.
- · L Channels Stems and routers now include CCP function panel.
- · M16L / 16SL:
Channel 15 was not outputting sound. Fixed
Redundant CC num displays were remaining
- · S16, M16, M4H, S12 :
the font of the channel numbers has been changed.
- Definitive Sidechaining technics
- Using the Modulation Mod's Inputs
- Core vs not Core ?
- Control more than 119 parameters
- How to use the RS pad ?
- Using MF12-S in Modular Mixer
- Mastering Modular Mixer SideChainers
- Group Channels
- Crossfading effects in MB7
- Connections Tutorial
- Sidechaining in Modular Mixer
- Types of Channels
- DSP Management
- Stems - Toolbar and Channels
- List of components