On forums people have asked what is included in the "core" version of the modular mixer, and where are the "non-core" elements?
Well, the "core" terms comes from the fact that, at the beginning, I intended to make a "basic" version of the mixer at a reasonable price, and then release add-ons.Like "part 1", "part 2" etc..
But in fact, I was much happier in making the Modular Mixer bigger and offer new modules for free to all customers, without asking for an extra price.
So now the "Core install" means the "latest complete install of the mixer" (ie including updates), while the "non-core" stuff are the updates that are not yet included in the main installation pack.
- Definitive Sidechaining technics
- Using the Modulation Mod's Inputs
- Core vs not Core ?
- Control more than 119 parameters
- How to use the RS pad ?
- Using MF12-S in Modular Mixer
- Mastering Modular Mixer SideChainers
- Group Channels
- Crossfading effects in MB7
- Connections Tutorial
- Sidechaining in Modular Mixer
- Types of Channels
- DSP Management
- Stems - Toolbar and Channels
- List of components